RASPBERRY REFRESH SMOOTHIE
This smoothie is zesty and bright thanks to fresh lime, ginger, and raspberries. With an extra boost of protein from your favourite protein supplement, this quick and easy recipe is perfect for post-workout recovery, a quick snack or a convenient breakfast option when you are short on time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 213 calories / 33.5g carbs / 21.5g protein / 1.5g fat
- ½ cup (120g) unsweetened coconut water
- 1 Scoop (20-30g) Protein Powder of Choice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ cup (125g) frozen raspberries
- ½ medium (59g) frozen sliced banana
- Blend the coconut water, collagen peptides, ginger, and lime together in a high powered blender for about 30 seconds, until well combined.
- Add the frozen raspberries and banana. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with extra raspberries and lime if desired (macros not included.)