BERRY SIMPLE SMOOTHIE
This creamy, dreamy berry smoothie is so simple! It is so thick it could also be enjoyed as a smoothie bowl.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition Facts: 213 calories / 30g carbs / 20g protein / 1g fat
- 1 cup (140g) frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup (38g) sliced frozen banana
- ½ cup Lactose free, Low Fat milk
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder of Choice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- You can add a few ice cubes if desired, but this smoothie is plenty cold and creamy without it!
- Substitute any protein powder (however, vanilla flavored is best in this recipe.)
- You can use any frozen berries you have on hand- blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, or blackberries would all be delicious.