As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
Membership holds are limited to 8 weeks (total) per calendar year.
Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than five (5) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date/ hold request period.
Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment/ requested hold period. All membership payments are non-refundable. Membership hold requests are available in 2-Week increments for up to a total of 8 weeks (per calendar year).
Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 2-week written cancellation notice requirement by form submission here, as well as any other contractual requirements, stated in your membership agreement are still applicable.
If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
In submitting the below form you agree that you:
- Understand that hold requests must be submitted no less than 5 business days before your forthcoming scheduled non-refundable renewal payment/ requested hold period commences.
- Understand that if I cancel my membership during the hold period, the 2-Week notice required by form submission here, is still applicable.
- Understand that my membership and non-refundable payments will resume automatically upon expiration of the requested hold period I have submitted below.
- Understand that if I require to extend my hold period, I must re-submit the below form no less than 5 business days before the hold period is expected to expire.
- Understand that I will not have access to the MOV.E programs in the Beyond The Whiteboard App for the period my membership is on hold.